Saturday, June 20, 2009

And that's how I choose to remember it

I'm sitting on my aunt and uncle's couch, having no idea how I could possibly still be awake ...having conquered that 9 hour drive from Portland to Sacramento on 3 hours of sleep. It was a relief knowing that was the last time I was ever going to make that hellish drive.
Tomorrow I make the last 380 mile stretch, which is always a breeze compared to the first drive. I'm probably going to pour into bed and snuggle the hell out of Hobbes. Then it's Seattle reunion with Dave and Dylan at Dave's place.

Dylan takes amazing photos. Observe.

I feel I should write something about Portland...how it affected my life, my ending thoughts, etc. I just can't put anything together right now. I've mentally been back in southern CA since I returned from the open show visit. I'll form something in a few days when I've settled in and settled down.





































I'm gonna miss that kitty so much...

It's weird to see a year's worth of your life condensed to a little pile in your now barren room...

No comments:

Post a Comment