Thursday, December 24, 2009

ting ting ting -- ting ting ting

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!
This year has been without a doubt one of the best years of my life, with so many changes unfolding and so many possibilities opening up in the near future. I couldn't have done a lot of it without my friends, old and new....i love you all so much. You are all beautiful and unique in your own way and continue to make my life so vibrant and colourful. Thank you so much.
I know the recession has hit some people hard and made this year kind of rough. But we have to look forward. We have imagine those moments of relief when we reflect back on these tough times and say "wow, I remember when the economy was so bad and I was in a really rough spot...everyone I knew was in a rough spot.". Things WILL get better. All we can do now is support and love each other and just keep pressing on. I know these tough times have forced me to work harder than I ever have before for what I really want. Being under the gun can be pretty motivating and it was that stress and anxiety that finally pushed me over the edge. All we have is now so DO WHAT YOU LOVE TO DO. Or start breaking through all the obstacles that are keeping you from what you love.
Life is too short to feel defeated and unhappy. Give life's troubles the finger and push forward.
I love you guys and let's make 2010 kick even MORE ass.
merry x-mas and a veddy happy new year <3

-ak47

No comments:

Post a Comment