Tuesday, July 7, 2009

and we're takin some pictures or somethin

well 4th of July came and went. James and I drank a bunch of wine, watched a bunch of Deadwood, then barely made it to the fireworks at the mall. We had to park a mile away so we ferris bueller'd it over walls and fences, ran like hell, then shimmied up to the roof of Barnes and Noble. I forever take back any criticisms i made about characters climbing ladders too slowly in movies, because that shit is scary.




So amazing.
The rest of the photos are on my flickr.

In other news, I got a lead to a possible job opening at the Herzog/Oddball studio.
crossing my fingers.

in other news, i chopped all my hair off.



what's up, America

busy week.
Last night I saw Up with Todd (eh...Wall-E was better)
tonight is Sam's birthday at Citizen Smith in Hollyweird.
Tomorrow hangin out in Silverlake.

zoom zoom zoom!

-ash

No comments:

Post a Comment