Monday, November 16, 2009

unmarked box

Hello.

Who are you?
Why are you knocking on my door?
Where is this going to go?
Are you going to be a good memory?
A regret?
A lesson to learn?
Of course we are both young. And one of the most wonderful, addicting feelings is that feeling of brand new young love. This person is unfamiliar, exciting, new, fun. They are a present you haven't unwrapped yet and want desperately to see all the layers inside.

We are so compassionate, understanding, and effortlessly forgiving in the first few stages. It's almost exciting to find those first few habits that slightly annoy us, as we embrace them as the differences between us. We swell with happiness upon discovering more and more similarities that we have, justifying over time why its just so appropriate that we're together.

So glad we found each other.

Maybe this will be the person that changes my life.
Maybe they won't be.

Whatever, fuck it, it doesn't matter now.
Even if this doesn't last, I'm crazy about this person ..I love them right here and now and want to cherish that. Even if this person breaks my heart one day, I will cherish feeling this happy all the more right now.


It is so scary...the whole fucking thing is so scary.
Maybe it will be something.
Maybe because of social circumstances, it will be nothing. A brief whatever.
Who knows?

hello.
tell me your story.

1 comment: