Wednesday, August 12, 2009

she speaks through me

Tonight we meant to watch the meteors but we ended up playing chicken on the freeway instead.


Tomorrow my momma is going through surgery so I told her I would stay at home and take care of her. I'm making my family dinner, the only meal I know how to make: Vegan Pineapple Fried Rice with soy chicken! hoorayyyy.
Meg is arriving on the 15th with Misfit. She'll be staying with Eric until i have a place to live.
I'm making a series of paintings with biblical themes. The last supper and noah's ark. so that's cool.
And I'm considering taking this opportunity with the health care issue heating up to make my first major piece of political artwork, something I've always wanted to do.
It's so upsetting...today I saw on the Facebook poll that 74% voted AGAINST universal health care. Is this really the world we're living in now? Since when does human life have a price tag? It's so worrisome.
I'm chugging along in After Effects, racing to get a job. Right now I'm learning how to shoot actors using a green screen and key in the footage. We almost got it tonight using the blue walls in my room, but it didn't quite work. Tomorrow I'm going to buy green fabric and 2 more lights and that should do the trick.
Emily is moving on the 15th, James on the 22nd, and my best friend count will plummet to ZERO. Is this the proper place to insert an "fml"?... I'm not sure.. I'm not sure about anything anymore...what's up, chardonnay?

PAINTINGZZZZ



K GOODNIGHT

1 comment:

  1. hope things go well with your mom. Neat about PaintingZZZZ!!!

    Mike

    ReplyDelete